About Me

My photo
Learning and trying to be kind and living my life as fully as I can stand it.

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

27 of 40

Originally written 8/2/16

Sometimes the words don't come. The idea of sitting down and trying to make some sense of the tangle in my mind pre-exhausts me. There are so many other things to be doing and right now I bore myself. Plus I don't feel like being told I'm so hard on myself. Bored of hearing that too.

August 1st. New hard copy calendar. Fresh start. I like these fresh starts as though turning over a new physical page will help me turn over a new self page. On the new page I won't need or want to hide on my couch watching Gilmore Girls reruns, ignoring the fact that I have a husband and kids until they come back home. On the new page I won't lose library books and I will be able to think of cool recipes that don't involve turning on the oven or stove since it's 100 degrees where I live. On the new page I won't be surprised to discover that I get depressed in the summer.



No comments:

Post a Comment