About Me

My photo
Learning and trying to be kind and living my life as fully as I can stand it.

Friday, February 3, 2017

4 of 40

Doctor's appointments I have participated in so far this year:

January 6th Routine colonscopy for me. (It is bizarre to live a life where this type of test becomes routine) Diagnosis: ulcerative colitis not quite in remission but getting closer.

January 6th Audiology appointment as part of speech evaluation for one child. Diagnosis: chronic fluid (uninfected) in ears

January 11th Speech evaluation for child Diagnosis: speech therapy needed after hearing issues addressed

January 11th EMDR therapy for me. Diagnosis: we have a lot to work with here

January 13th ENT appointment for child. Diagnosis: tubes in ears after child no long has cough (ha ha ha aka possibly never)

January 23rd Pediatric check-up for all four children. Diagnosis: everyone has a bad cold.

January 26th EMDR therapy for me. Diagnosis: can I carry Melissa around in my pocket to help me deal with my life?

January 27th General Practitioner visit for me. Diagnosis: I have a bad cold.

February 2nd Dermatologist for me: Diagnosis: two pre-cancerous spots frozen. Self-diagnosis: oh damn, I see by my skin that I am almost 40

Later this month we have:

February 8th Annual hepatologist visit for me. EMDR for me

February 13th Tubes for child


Well shit. No wonder I'm so tired.




No comments:

Post a Comment